AFD supports the most vulnerable countries in their adaptation policies and fight against climate change within the framework of the "Adapt'Action" mechanism. Climate projections for Tunisia indicate a continued rise in temperatures and a drop in rainfall by 2050 and 2100. At the level of the agricultural sector, the climate indicators show a drop in production affecting above all the centre and south of the country. What strategy should be adopted to support the resilience of the populations concerned ?
The study aims to provide the necessary analysis for the implementation of the project:
• Economic and financial feasibility study of the project
• Collection of economic data for further studies
• Implementation of the additional studies required for the financing proposal (Green Climate Fund):
• Development of economic indicators for project evaluation: consideration of financial costs, economic costs, environmental and social costs
• Conducting the cost-benefit analysis of the project