Identification and hydro-economic assessment of multi-sector investment opportunities in the Equatorial Nile States.
• Management of regional investment assessment studies in the 4 Blue Nile countries
• Dam infrastructure
• Development of irrigated areas
• Environmental policies
• Protection against flooding
• Foresight and definition of an action plan - Prioritisation of investments
• Evaluation of private and public economic impacts of projects (Computation of socio-economic Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Cost/Benefit ratio)